Critical Reflection 3
How did your production skills develop throughout this project?
My production skills developed throughout the project immensely. I was able to learn Imovie and Splice very well, and I believe it shows in the production, editing, and overall quality of the film. I learned how to focus my camera, and where and how to hold it to get the best shots. My time management skills improved as well. Learning how long scenes took to shot and how long it took to edit them applied to everyday things, such as chores. I learned how to make transitions, how to put text over a shot, and basic skills that helped me improve my production.
My production skills developed throughout the project immensely. I was able to learn Imovie and Splice very well, and I believe it shows in the production, editing, and overall quality of the film. I learned how to focus my camera, and where and how to hold it to get the best shots. My time management skills improved as well. Learning how long scenes took to shot and how long it took to edit them applied to everyday things, such as chores. I learned how to make transitions, how to put text over a shot, and basic skills that helped me improve my production.
Comments
Post a Comment